06 May 2005

Moleskin Notebook

In addition to being my dear friend and close confidant, Kim C. is an excellent gift giver. Before my departure to Asia, Kim and her husband Peter bought me a Moleskine (mol-a-skeen'-a) notebook for my travels. Legend has it that the moleskin notebook has been popular among artists from Van Gough to Hemmingway. Regardless, the one I had was a treasured possesion during my One Sandal days. A good notebook is an essential travel tool for me, from writing down phone numbers, airline reservations, contact information for fellow travelers, and just various random thoughts. At this point, I feel like this blog will be that sort of grab bag of thoughts, stories and ideas - so I give you www.moleskinnotebook.blogspot.com.

2 Comments:

Blogger bschneider5 said...

Good luck with it...Bradsblog

20:57  
Blogger JPS said...

Welcome to the (domestic) blogosphere. I will promptly add you (ironically, in place of yourself in One Sandal form) to the ABA (may the celestial light of the heavens be forever upon it).

We're hardly wildly popular, but you'll see things have grown a bit in your absence. It's become more of a waste of time than ever before. But a fun one, nevertheless.

I look forward to your profound observations on the human condition.

P.S. There's a photo of you on an elephant somewhere on my blog.

21:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Website Counter