11 May 2005

Picture Link - Updated!

[Please note that I have 210+ photographs from Cambodia that need to be added to this album - check the link out later today and this weekend for lots and lots and lots of photos from Angkor Wat.]

Here is Kampuchea, Cambodia, Cambodge.

The last round of pictures from my camera, but I may link some photos from friend's cameras in the future.

Angkor Wat is very, very cool.

(1) Check out the statutes that look like the 4-faced creature from "Transformers: The Movie."
(2) Angkor Wat itself reminds me of the Klingon Homeworld.
(3) Pick the places that are in "Lara Croft: Tomb Raider"
(4) Check out the rack of petrol bottles and Sari, my motorbike driver.

3 Comments:

Blogger JPS said...

Okay, do I get some kind of prize for making it through all 222 of those? I should.

Notes:
1) Medieval Cambodians had way too much free time.

2) Wearing a hankerchief as an ascot a la Fred from Scoobie-Doo makes you look like an unbelievable poof.

3) I'm sure that was quite the grade of fuel in those bottles.

4) Never seen "Tomb Raider." There is in fact no reason to watch Angelina Jolie in any movie she isn't naked. It's not as if she's that good of an actress.

19:58  
Blogger Jason said...

One moleskine point for you, Centerleft. I'm off tonight for Cambodian food!

16:54  
Blogger Mama Moose said...

Jason, I'm in Fairfax until Wednesday afternoon. Send me an email if you are free.

16:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Website Counter