06 June 2005

Come on knock on our door...

This is my life, with very little exercise of my literary license. I’m Jack, and my friend Larry stops by yesterday afternoon.

“Jack, I need a huge favor from you – one that I know you’re gonna love.”

“What now, Larry.” Jack was used to Larry constantly asking favors.

“You know that fox that I’ve clamoring to go out with who lives on the same floor of my building as me?”

“Of course, Lar’, you’ve been talking about her for weeks.”

“Well, I was down at the pool today and who sits down right next to me – but my tenth floor beauty!”

“That’s great, Larry, but what does this have to do with me?”

“Well, she said that she and her friend were thinking of going out tonight, and so we are meeting them at the Regal Beagle at 8:30 tonight!”

“WE, Larry? Without even asking me. I can’t.”

“What do you mean, you CAN’T. These girls are young and fun and looking to party!”

“You know I promised my friends Janet and Chrissy that I would make dinner for them tonight,”

“Jack, dinner for Janet and Chrissy can be any night. Did I mention that they were STEWARDESSES!”….

OK, the girls weren’t stewardesses, and I’ve never been to the Regal Beagle. But they were fun and young, and did like to party.

I need a night off.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, this reminds me of the days of riding the bus and you starting arguments with anyone who would engage about which 3s Company girl was the hottest.

11:51  
Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

Ahh, I love me some Chrissy! Just passing through, I am liking the blog by the way.

12:13  
Blogger Nightcrawler said...

I love Three's Company. Thank God for Nick at Nite.

02:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Website Counter